Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Time For Hearts

Good Morning My Legions of Fans,

I hope you've had a lovely weekend and like me, been very appreciative of the life I live here in the U.S.A. Not that I'm not always given to recognize this important fact...just that now and then it is brought straight home to me because of some horrible tragedy in some other country.
Living in New York for most of my life, I knew many Haitians. They are very industrious people who are loving and kind toward strangers. They value their family above all else. We must be careful not to assume that some of the desperation we've seen in the media is "who" they are. It is just that. And we would be the same if the table were turned.
On to my card. I'm somewhat shamed. This was supposed to be in a challenge here

http://simpledoodles.blogspot.com/ and I blew it. I'm late by a day or two. It's a digi heart, and it was a freebie. I dithered (sorry Obama) about embellies for literally days and then got busy and ended up missing the deadline. I still think it needs something more, but I didn't want to cover the words. The love word stamp Rubber Stampede. The rest is just regular stuff.
We're finally getting some rain here and whow...do we ever need it. Unfortunatley, I get to babysit my 2 1/2 yr. old granddaughter and going outside to play is half our fun. Oh well, I will enjoy her no matter what.
Have a blessed week everyone and put a little stampin' in there too.

Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: