Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If You have an iphone

Gonna put up 2 postings today. I wanted to alert everyone to a new iphone app that I've been waiting for breathlessly. I was checking every day since I read about it on Embellish Magazine's "zine" site. Check out my sidebar for the clicky as Deb Neerman says. Clear & Simple Stamps app for iphone. It's finally here. I haven't installed it yet, 'cause I wasn't anticipating the $4.99 pricetag. It's probably worth it, but I visited Hobby Lobby today to sooth my wounded spirit from my recent lost items and spent $40. So, I gotta sneak this little $5.00 in as an "oh, c'mon sweetie, it's only $5.00 purchase. I adore my iphone, but I install almost all freebies with an occasional $.99 app. Sooo, legionnaires, if any of you take the plunge, please let me know. As soon as I get mine, I'll do my own review for right here so that you, my peeps, will now have an excuse to "have to have" an iphone.
Second post with a card to follow shortly.

No comments: