Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Going With the Flow

Keeping in line with a card posted earlier, here is that scrumptious dp from DCWV. Ovals from a Nesties set; the chandelier stamp is a Michael's $ stamp, stamped in gold and embossed in gold and the sentiment is from SU. The base is CTMH's basic textured cs. Oh dear, I've nothing to write today. I wish I had a spiffy joke to tell, a la' Deb Neerman, but alas, nothin' is in my head, so just enjoy my card and move on to another blog. And oh, Deb, if you're reading this, could you send me your email address? I've been trying to send you one via your blog profile, but I can't seem to get through. I promise not to pester you...just wanted to mention a thing or two. Mine is Holfi1@msn.com. Now, please all you other legionnaires, please don't swamp me with emails about how you can't get through the day without reading my posts. BWAHH HAA HA!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is so beautiful, Erica!! Very rich and elegant ... love that gold embossing with the white and black ... or is that navy? Either way, very classy!