Saturday, May 15, 2010

So Happy!

Well, I guess you could say that this happy frog reflects my mood. The biopsy came back benign, negative, etc. The procedure sure has come a long way since I had one 18 years ago. It was dang uncomfortable, but not exactly painful either and over in 45 minutes. I was back to my old self by noon, except I didn't run out and play a couple of rounds...teasin'. I don't do golf. But had I some margarita mix, I sure woulda' tossed a couple.
I have been very busy with getting organized and trying to find buyers for much of my furniture as the move gets nearer. Looks like we're saying goodbye to my town (now called a city...having increased its population from 18,000 to 33,000 in 14 years). We've been approved for the short-sale, and are awaiting the date. Once I have it, it will be good-bye to blogging for 10 to 15 days. That's a bummer for me, but I get so wrapped up in checking blogs that I go hours on end and not one box packed. So today, I put 10 boxes in my room, strategically placed so I will trip over them if I try to get to my PC or stamping table. I have no choice but to pack.
Sooo, this is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card, white base, CTMH ds paper, ribbon, and teeny wax floss bow. The other papers are a mixed bag. I used my Nesties and an EK Success border punch. the sentiment is a clear stamp....don't make me look....and I used the "out of the box" technique to get the flower above the "fray" so to speak. The flower center flower soft on it. The button is from my stash. S/He is a Penny Black stamp and colored with Copics.
Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Great card!! And I am glad that all is well with you!!
Good luck with the move!