Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The bow does it...

Hi legionnaires. Well, the celebrations are over and now I can concentrate on my stamping. It's a Bring Back Beautiful challenge over at Flourishes
and the designers have some gorgeous incomparable workwomanship to share.  What I like about this challenge is you have until August 31st., to enter.  I always appreciate lots of time. I plan on playing again, but for this one I kept it simple. My upline gave me the SU punch for my B-Day and the ribbon I got a while ago from a ribbonshare. The stamp is a Mickey's Studio "G" dollar stamp and the sentiment is from a clear set I've had 4ever. The papers are not showing up like they should. I must get my photos together or my dream of one day being asked to be a guest designer will never come true. Well, anywho, the ribbon says it all here.

I've also added a picture of the reason I've been scarse recently. Here are my chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. They were helping mom make grandma a quiche for her B-Day brunch. Not sure just why one is half-naked. Must be planning on giving the Barefoot Contessa a run for her money.


Posted by PicasaDo enjoy the rest of the week. I'll be back. I have a cute card with that little girl to share and I'm working on a Gina K tute that I hope to use for Christmas presents this year.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Great card, Erica, I love it! But who'd wanna craft when you can hug and kiss these adorable lil cupcakes?!?

Glad to see you posting again ... Sending hugs!

Kathy Jones said...

Erica this is wonderful - that bow is simply gorgeous and such a beautiful card!