Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Those Dang Birds Again

Well, hi bleepin' legionnaires. Told ya' you'd get to see these birds again. Now they're wishing someone a happy birthday. This cute sentiment was a freebie thrown in when I received my monthly shipment of Tombo adhesive from Victorine Originals, here. I just knew what I wanted to do with it.
I have lots of cards to show in the upcoming weeks. I commissioned myself to design a batch for a young lady who has started her very own non-profit business which will encourage teens, often with scholarships, to continue their education after high school. I think that's marvelous, don't you? She'll need to do lots of networking and I hope my cards will help her add a personal touch. Soooo, of course, you get to critique them before they go.

So, not much goin' on with me. The summer is quietly movin' along which is exactly how I like it.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is adorable, Erica! LOVE that bird stamp, the spiral punched edge, and the great color palette!

Sending hugs!!

Janine said...

Such a cute card Erica!!