Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Card

Hi legionnaires....hope you all had a great weekend as summer winds itself down...uh, not exactly here in AZ though as we will have temps in the 100s for another few weeks or so. We didn't get nearly as much rain during our monsoon season as we needed either.
Here's one of the two baby cards I made for the package....this is for a boy. Pulled out some very old ds paper...SU, I think and my Nesties. The "Baby" and the little train were lucky finds in a clearance bin. The baby is a dollar stamp. I just love its versatility.

Placed a big whopping $400 SU order today...first one since I re-upped. I only did that because Shelli finally relented and gave us the option of unmounted stamps. I've already added a dvd storage system from Ikea to my room. It will hold 72 sets. That should do me for a year or two. What about you other SU peeps out there? Are you using and enjoying the new option? Wish I knew how to do the blog vote thing on here. Ah well, I'm sure our fearless leader has her minions sorting through scads of orders taking notes industriously.

Have a great rest of the week. Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one Erica but where is the other one, c'mon stop teasing us by stating there is another yet you don't share??? Sounds like you are getting there with your new stamp room, still can't wait to see it. God Bless and have a great day, E.