Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fancy Tag

 
I so adore all things Nestie. I've just read on someones blog (should have kept the link) that Spellbinders is among the 500 fastest growing companies here in the US. What heartening news in these very tough times. And how awesome that they are right here in the same state I live in...matter of fact, they're about 15 miles from me. I'm waiting for Sharon, et al to have a massive clearance sale, so I can hightail it over there. Seriously, I'm very happy for her and her staff. She's a sweetheart and I had the privilege of meeting her at a convention two years ago.
So without further ado,,,,,here is my card using one of the fancy tags. After blog surfing, I now realize that I've been limiting the use of these dies. I can add other dies over this one, so I now have fun ideas spinning in my head. I am also loving my newest SU punch used here along with some My Minds' Eye paper, SU cs and lots of sponging with distress inks and a little bling to round it all out This card is a part of the pack that I've been working on.
Hope you all are all doing well.
Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dainty Diva said...

Hi Erica, beautiful card. Aren't those nessities the best.

Janice said...

Beautiful! I just bought these nesties today! and can't wait to use them!

Anonymous said...

click registry cleaner to your friends