Friday, September 10, 2010

Femme Baby Card

Well, legionnaires....what can I say. It's not the same day for you but it kinda sorta is for me since I've been up since 6:30 AM, ummm, yesterday. So here's the other card. I used a Sixxix folder I've had for quite some time for the bunny. Isn't he sweet and won't she (?) lend herself to all sorts of cards? There's those cute rather expensive flowers on the ruffle, bothfound in Michaels. the ds paper is from my stash and the sentiment is from a cute clear Studio "G" set. I declare, I must have about 50 of this line of stamps. Some I should probably get rid of...others I can't part with....and you my dear girls know what that's all about.
Off to bed for 5 hrs. of sleep...gotta do a little babysitting of the grands in the AM.
Have a restful weekend and get some stampin' will ya'.
Hugs & Blessings, Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: