Thursday, October 7, 2010

Is Black & White only for weddings?

I think not legionnaires, but my youngest dd said all she sees is wedding. Maybe it's because her anniversary is this weekend and she's hinting I should change the sentiment. Anywho, I like it. It uses one of the newer CB folders....love that middle space....a sorta new bestie Nestie....love that you can turn these puppies and that they invite bling. A simple ribbon and pearls round it out and that sentiment is from the SU "Ever" Elegant Greetings. Now that I look, there is no Happy Anniversary in that set, so I shall have to look elsewhere for that sentiment.

And so, the weekend fast approaches. Hope you are going to enjoy a bit of the great outdoors. It is finally cooling off here in sunny AZ...only 87 degrees today.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: