Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slider Boxes....So Easy Peasy

Hi legionnaires...betcha been wonderin' where I've been....busy is all. I got a commissions (well, maybe I sorta' commissioned myself) making 15 of these slider boxes that Scor-Pal's ezine published recently. They are fun and quick and they take to decorating and embellishing so well. I used the medium size and there are 3 sizes available. I know I'll be using these over and over again. Here's another picture one opened up.


And the tile that went into it...isn't he just the cutest? I've been using him on cards for years. I think he's ready to "hold up" to a hot or cold drink.



So, I probably won't be posting until after the T-Day holiday and then it will be Christmas cards for the month. I'm scouting around for a template/instructions to make 15 more treat holders for the same group. And I gotta find something to put into them too. If you have any ideas I'm all ears. I'd like to stay away from the foodie thing and the audience is female Christian co-workers of my dh.

May you have a blessed and safe holiday weekend.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danielle said...

For Christmas I'd like to order the slider boxes. Will any be left? Well done, Mom!

Janine said...

Doing a great job on these projects!! No Thanksgiving recipes 'cause our Thanksgiving was in October!! I am a proud Canadian!! Hope YOUR Thanksgiving was a wonderful one!!