Saturday, December 4, 2010

Heartfelt Creations

Hi legionnaires....Got big plans for the weekend? I'm stamping with close group of friends. We've been stamping together for more than 5 yrs., and call ourselves The Three Abuelas. We eat, stamp, eat, gossip, chat eat and stamp some more. What fun we have and what fast friends we've become. I just love them and feel blessed. Do you belong to a small group like this...where you may not see each more than once a month, but wish it could be more?

Sooo, here's my card. I was gonna enter a challenge for Heartfelt Creations stamps at Joan's Garden here, but found out all stamps used had to be theirs. My sentiment is one of my dollar stamps. I don't think the card will look as good w/o that word, and I have no single Heartfelt sentiments, so the card will be added to my stash to be mailed.

The poinsetta is Heartfelt Creations (an older set), stamped twice in gold and embossed with gold ep, then cut out and mounted. I added some tiny gold beads and smudged some glitter all over it. The red mat is embossed with a Sizzix snow folder, the blue cs base and smaller mat are from CTMH and the white cs is Papertrey's basic white. I used a Nestie to stamp the sentiment on and added a little bling. A quick & easy card for mailing, I'd say.

Have a blessed weekend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim S said...

Hey Erica! You posted a comment on my new blog about church card ministry and I just had to come check your blog out. Love this Heartfelt Creations card. I wish I could see all the glitter IRL. I just found their stamps and now have a few sets to go with my nesties. I clicked on your link to Joan's Garden - what a great prize package! Thanks for the info.

I do hope your church card ministry takes off. It really is such a rewarding experience!