Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year

 
Hi legionnaires, how are ya'? Hope you are having a good start to 2011. I'm going to keep my post brief for the next few days. I've been tagged by Janet at , but those questions actually require me to use my brain and I need to print them out first. This month, I've been faced with making a decision. Buy printer ink, a new batter for my laptop, or go on a spending spree at my local scrapbook store where some friends can get a 20% discount this month. Well, can you guess which one I will be taking...hee hee.

Here is a simple (so that I could mail it easily) sympathy card for a Bible study friend who lost her father-in-law during the holidays. There isn't anything special about it and it's a commonly used sketch, so no deets are being given.

Oh, one last thing. Saw "True Grit" today with hubby. Great movie to start the year off. The cast and acting were excellent and it was one of the few movie re-makes I can honestly recommend. Go see it. You can take kids over 10 yrs. old(Rating PG13). There's no sex, just plenty of violence. However, the dialogue and use of 19th century speech style keep you on your toes.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: