Friday, January 28, 2011

Hearts Challenge



Well legionnaires, it just so happens that I am posting Valentine cards through the weekend and so when I saw this challenge Give Your Heart Away, via Janice's card here, I just had to include mine. What an easy peasy challenge, right? I used a retired SU stamp set and a retired CTMH sentiment, some pearls, teeny crystal hearts I found in my travels and a flower from the new SU Vintage Flower adornments. I didn't think I'd care for these, but I actually do. They are made from some sort of resin, a bit of a change from the Prima style flower. The white mat is punched at the bottom with an EK Success border punch. The bottom of the SU retired promegranite cs is an MS punched border. The rest of the stuff is pretty basic.

Well, not much to say tonite, as I am totally absorbed by the Egyptian crisis taking place.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica

3 comments:

Janice said...

Just beautiful Erica, thanks for playing with us at Simply Create!

kelly said...

Gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at simply create.

li-bee-ti said...

So beautiful!
I love the punches you used and the stamps too.
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create!