Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Challenge....

Yet another challenge taken...only, I have forgotten which one it is!! DUH! I wanted to use my newest Nestie die, lacy circles. I love it. Now that I have quite an arsenal of these dies, I realize need to be more selective with my choices. I have several sets I never use. I'm glad I'm not tempted to get the Grand Calibur and those humungous dies. Gosh, they're pricy. My motto...if it doesn't fit into my Cuttlebug, I won't be buyin' it. And that's OK. Now, having written that, there are several stamping companies who have intro'd dies into their line-up that I might give a try.

So, today's card has an SU base, but the ds paper is cs from the front of a ready-made card by My Mind's Eye. I cut the 2 small circles from the same cs and the mat is from the back of the card. That's SU lace.
I really like how this birthday card turned out. Now if only I could recall where the challenge is.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice said...

This is just beautiful. Love the paper and the stamp - I know you've used it before right?