Monday, February 21, 2011

White cards

As I attempt to create more C & S cards, my photography and more importantly, my photo editing skills, are going to be sorely tested. That's because most C&S cards that I see use white bases with very little "color." My white of choice is Papertrey's basic white. Can I say that I wouldn't be caught stamping without it?? And, best of all, it's still $6.00 for 40 sheets. Now that's a bargain. It's great for Copics and dry embosses beautifully. So for this card, I embossed with an SU folder and added a little liquid pearls to most of the flower centers. The stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamps. The set has circles which easily punch with most any appropriate sized circle punch and then there are sentiments to fit into them. I blinged it up with the same blue liquid pearls. I really like how this card came out and it's already been sent to one of my dear stamping friends to thank her for some very kind words she said to me recently. They were right on time as I was having a stressful morning with my handicapped husband.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice said...

You take simple and elegant to a whole new level. This is beautiful!