Friday, April 1, 2011

Mojo on a break

 Hi legionnaires, my mojo is not working well and I have several things on my mind that may be hampering me from doing the challenges I commited to. So, in the interest of not leaving you without something to critique, I am posting this card done with a Martha Stewart stencil I found. It's a lovely piece and when I finished embossing and then chalking, it was unfinished. I added my dollar Studio G butterfly to it and a simple sentiment. Colored the butterfly with Copics and used the same chalk on a Nestie square around the butterfly. I popped that up on a blue punched out label edged in white. Something was missing, so I added blue cs stamped in white dots. Still something missing, so on went some wide lace that I threaded some ribbon through. Finally, some three little dots of bling in the left corner. The end result...well, I can't say I'm in love with it, but it's a card I will add to my freebies pile. My dd goes through them periodically whenever she forgot to tell me to make something special for her. Hugs & Blessings, Erica

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love butterflies and I think this is beautiful.