Monday, May 9, 2011

Hi legionnaires, I am CASing this just a bit, Here is the basic sketch from Mary Fish, Stampin' Up demo I go to often for simple, but elegant SU inspiration. I ran through her downlines' blogs and came across one very similar to this. Unfortunately, I ran through the blogs so quickly, that I can 't recall which one. It is not exact, but close enough. Sooo, if you're "the one", please take a bow. I really like how this card turned out and the sketch went into my faves folder.


I knew I couldn't or shouldn't color this image, so how to bring the pattern out...? It dawned on me that to do this card justice, I would have to need to concentrate on ds paper. This is SU ds paper and base cs and the image as well as the sentiment is SU. The antique brads are too. It's rare that I create an entire card using SU products. Odd that, since I'm an SU hobby demo. I like so many different stamp design companies, that I find it very difficult to stay with any one company when making a card. It's why I'm unable to make money from being a demo. I don't know how those big money-making demos do it. There is just sooo much stuff to play with...Guess I'm being a bit redundant, huh?

Have a great weekend.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: