Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No Title Today

I just didn't know what to call this since I'm putting several things of interest into it.

Let's start here. http://sarahmartina.com/blog/2011/05/24/garage-sale-tomorrow/ Click on this and see the fab Sarah Martina's garage sale. She is selling lots of goodies. IMO, she's a shabby and chic cardmaker, so expect those type of goodies. I know I'll be there.

Here's a card I made that started out as an LIM challenge idea, but the butterflies just didn't work on it. I recently purchased the SU daisy die and love the 3 sizes of flowers it makes. I've lots of ideas floating around in my head. I have decided I'm not crazy about making my own flowers...a bit too time consuming....but I like the raised flower look, so I'm opting for lots of dies that I can pile atop of each other and have something pretty.

The deets....
   white card base using Neenah solar white
   SU daisy flower die
   SU textured impressions folder (I placed the cut daisies into the folder to give them texture)
   SU embellishment
   Provocraft Cuttlebug embossing borders, With Love
   TPC Studio, Brush Stroke Greetings sentiment

I've recently taken quite a shine to all white cards. I think it's a result of Less Is More challenges, which I try not miss each week. So, I hope you like my card and enjoy the rest of the week.

Don't forget the sale tomorrow. If you hurry and post Martina's graphic (don't know if I did that exactly myself), you will get an 10% off on your order.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica



 

2 comments:

StampingStace said...

Hi Erica
I love it! Great idea putting the daisies into the embossing folder - may have to CASE that one - giving you credit of course ;o)
Thanks for following me - and you are sooo right the Less Is More challenges sort of get you hooked!
Stacex

Jeri said...

Beautiful Card.