Friday, May 13, 2011

Sneaking in a Frog Card

I'm sneaking in this card for the Mojo Monday challenge before a new LIM challenge tomorrow morning. I know I won't get to show it if I don't. The froggie is from a Penny Black clear stamp set. You have probably seen this image wood-mounted too. I have a larger version wood-mounted. It always makes me happy to use frogs. Come now, have you ever seen a sad frog. Nope, I didn't think so. I have quite a collection of frog stamps and one day, I will stamp a set of cards for myself with only frog images. I do that now with hedgehogs and always give them away, usually fogetting to take pics.

This Sunday I have a stamping date with my gal pals. I don't know what the hostess has planned for us to do. Frankly, I'll be happy to just sit aroun and chat and munch some goodies. Hope your weekend is a happy froggy one.

Hugs & Blessings,
EricaPosted by Picasa

2 comments:

choupynette said...

Nope, never seen a sad froggie... take it from a french one! ;))

Janice said...

Cute card! Believe it or not I've always like frogs for some odd reason.