Saturday, June 4, 2011

Simply Create Challenge

This is my second post of the day. I probably should have put this one up first since I'm on the design team of Simply Create, where it's the first "other" Saturday of the month and  All About You Dad #45.
Simply Create gets us going on a themed card.
With Father's Day  around the corner, I was only too happy to make a few cards. I chose
this one for the challenge. I made it for my dd to
give her husband.
The FD sentiment is computer generated. The measuring tape with the sentiment is SU's Totally Tool. The papers are all SU, except for the ds which is from the Paper Studio's Mirabella collection. Memento tuxedo black ink was used for stamping and the descriptive words were cut with an SU punch and the corners of the FD sentiment mat are done with an SU ticket punch. Metal brads are used and a button is threaded with twine and twine is used to hold the descriptive words. It seems like there's a lot going on, but actually, this card was simply to put together and I'll be making more with different descriptive words, of course. Come play along with us won't you?

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica

2 comments:

Janine said...

Great card Erica!! Have a fabulous day!

Tip Top said...

Hello Erica! Thank you for your comment on Fetch A Sketch - for the blinkie code, have a look at our sidebar and the code is underneath - just copy and paste! If it still won't blink just shout!