Monday, October 3, 2011

2nd Submission to Simply Create


Hi Stampers and Happy Monday. Here's the second box I made while in my boxy mood. This is another template I have had for some time and there's a video tute Top Note Box tutorial, on YouTube for it . I've had the ribbed felt flowers forever and the tiny maple leaf punch and the Nesties dies I used are not new. Note, I subbed my Nesties for the SU Top Note Sizzix die. I wanted a smaller top and bottom. And the Nestie has various shapes with just the one I wanted. The paper is SU. I used Crystal.Effects on the leaf, but it is missing that 'something', so it kinda' just is. I have to work on that. I punched a sort of 'opening' with an oval punch.
This is the same scripture I used on the weekend from Dee's here .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Erica, this is just amazing what a wonderful looking box:) Sandra H