Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Free Paper from Gina K



Well hi stampers. The weekend is half done. My day was fun and busy. After a great family breakfast, I made three cards for you to see...one at a time though. Here, I've put to good use another Gina K freebie dsp. Isn't this pattern interesting? It speaks masculine doesn't it? Once again, I used the SU sentiment from Perfectly Penned. The image is a dollar Michaels Studio G stamp. I spend quite a bit of time in the dollar stamp bin sorting through to get the best ones. I saw this one once, grabbed it and never saw a duplicate again. I just love using it. Not much else to say about this card.

In the afternoon I went to Ikea with my dh. Since I made the difficult choice not to buy an IPad 2, I decided to finish installing...that is, my SIL will be doing that part....the wall cabinets in my craft room. A lack of funds left me with a most unfinished look. I still have to purchase the bottom drawers to go under the counters and it will cost me a small fortune. I thought I had my room well thought out. Alas, the money wasn't as well thought out as the plans.

Ah well, I shall stamp away the weekend and be comforted.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This paper is gorgeous as is your card:) Sandra H