Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Little angels


Hi Stampers. Hope your week is going well. We have just finished a trio of rainy days, a rare phenom in Arizona, but one much-needed. My tiny garden and newly planted citrus trees are quite happy about it.

So, I'm still making Christmas cards. I thought I was done, but my dh needed about 10 cards. It looks like I'll be pulling my stuff out again. Although I tidied my room up, the holiday stamps are still within reach. So here's one that I couldn't part with. The sketch is CASED, but the papers and adorable angel stamp are all mine. Aren't they just the cutest and doesn't the senitment really match. My dh says the papers don't quite fit, but I can't say they don't. Bakers twine tied in a bow and then snipped over a piece of SU olive ribbon are eye-catching, don't ya' think. I used a Nestie die to frame the stamp and an MS punched snowflake touched with a bit of Rangers glitter glue and with a teeny blingie star in the center. I colored with copics.

So you will see a few more Christmas cards before the end of the year. Tomorrow, I will post a mid-way card for the embossing challenge at Simply Create Too. There's another week left to submit your embossed card. And here's a heads-up...hope the team won't mind me telling. There will be blog candy coming soon.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Erica your cards are amazing :)Sandra H