Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where Is the Time Going?


Of course, I'm being quite rhetorical. Once December comes along, one may as well say good-bye to the year.

Over at Simply Create Too, we're embossing away on our cards. I love this technique...both dry and "wet"?.
Just for the heck of it, and since I was doing a rather thorough cleaning/neatening of my craftroom, I counted the embossing folders I own. The grand total was 45, and I'm still buying...YIKES! I do not own much embossing powders. Once I discovered glitter all over my bedding...noo, I don't craft in bed, just in my PJs, I gave up glitter embossing, except for the rare occasion when the stamp shouts at me. And that my dear stampers, is what this beautiful medallion stamp from Stampin" Up did, so out came the SU Encore gold inkpad and the Rangers fine gold embossing powder and my seldom used heat gun and away the powder blew. The result, nice and shiny and cause I love me some gems, I popped a blue one in the center. The sentiment is a Michael's dollar stamp and its all done on Gina K's pure luxury cs.
There you have it.

Happy Sunday Evening.
Erica
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica. Yeah.......where is the time going!! your card is just so beauiful:)Sandra H

Cindy Groh said...

Love this card. It is so pretty.

ike said...

WoW - this is just AWESOME. Fabulous creation Erica. :-)
Ike xxxx