Thursday, February 9, 2012

Special Thank you card


Hi Stampers, I've been on a roll trying to get my mind off the 7K I will lose since nobody wants a handicapped accessible van. I've tried everything...Ebay, Craigslist, bulletin boards and AutoTrader. Alas, everyone goes to the book value in the Blue Book and quotes the price. Well, I'll have them know this van has too many bells and whistles in it to settle for the BBV. So, the dealer where I'm looking at a Honda CRV will give me several K more than the BBV, but I still owe several K, and well, it looks like I will have to eat it if I want out. and I do want out. I want a new car like never before. I am re-vamping my life..as my sweet dh wanted me to and it includes new wheels for one thing.
I made this card for one of a few friends who went the extra mile for my family. I've had these flowers forever and it was time to use them. Note to self: STOP HOARDING FLOWERS! The butterfly is a trimmed image from Gina K's Nature's Greetings. I'm giving some of her seldom used sets some lovin. I've added some SU seam binding, a button, and hemp. I used a tried & true old Hero Arts sentiment which I stamped and die-cut with a Nestibilitie. It may not be showing up, but I the cream panel is embossed with a polka dot Cuttleug folder. Gina K's cranberry cs matched my dsp and the whole shabang is mounted on a folded A2 size random creme base..source unknown.

I'll be back tomorrow with another...you guessed it...thank you card.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: