Sunday, May 20, 2012

Less Is More Challenge

 Good Morning Stampers
I'm off for a stamping day
with friends. The four of us have become dear friends. Isn't is great how stamping does that.

Over at LIM, the divas have gone easy on us and asked that we "deliver" a baby themed card, so I delivered TWO, as in twins! The Lord blesses us with children and I do often need baby cards. Rarely do I have a stash, but I like making them on
"an as needed basis." So now I'll be ready for twins.

Here I used a Gina K heavy base weight white and embossed with a Cuttlebug teeny heart folder...(just picked a kinda of retro looking CB heart folder to add to my collection...I can't get enough embossing
folders).  I have had the vintage looking outfits images forever and they are very different looking plastic stamps for a company called Scraptrends. It's an adorable set I go to often.
The sentiment is from Autumn Leaves clear stamps called proud/smile I bumped a teeny heart I had laying around at the end for a little pizzaz. All the coloring was done with Letraset markers....loving these and gotta get more.
Well, off I go to get my friendship time on. Have a blessed and restful Sunday.

Hugs,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

That's a great sentiment on a super card Erica.
I'm glad you had a great crafty time with your friends.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sandra H said...

Hi, This is just absolutely stunning you should be really proud its gorgeous:)x

Susan said...

Erica, this is just as cute as can be! I love the little outfits...and your coloring looks great! What a wonderful sentiment too! Now...will someone please have twins so you can send them this fab card! LOL!

Roxie said...

Very sweet card!

Deanna said...

Your card is so sweet!

Mandi said...

TErrific card Erica#That embossing looks great
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"