Friday, October 5, 2012

Create Simply Too Mid-Post Challenge #23

Happy Friday Stamping friends.
I hope the start of the weekend brings some quality time for you. World Card-making Day starts/is tomorrow. I've already begun. At the bottom I'll post a link to a great website where they will be having lots of fun. Please let me know if you know of others.

So, at Simply Create Too, we are celebrating the Fall/Autumn season, really?! it's 97 here today.

My card using the press-into/emboss technique...OK, I made that up. The name escapes me... will edit post if I think of it.

The leaves are all from one set by InkadinkadoClings. There was no specific name on the set. These sets retail for $4.99 and I don't have a problem buying stamp sets for less than $5.00. Do you? I balk at $15.00 and above. (Someone, please tell me why I'm a Stampin' Up hobby demo.)
The folder is by Cuttlebug. OK, so I have so many folders now that I am no longer storing them in their cases which means that I lose the name, so I finally had the bright idea to write the name on the folder itself with a Sharpie. Why did that take me so long to think of? In future posts, I will give the folder name. The leaves are colored with copics, Papers are all SU, as it the button and twine is from my stash.

Oh, and I super-splurged and purchased the Nestabilities matting basic layers "A" and "B". Can I tell you that it may just be the best purchase I have EVER made! I am layer challenged in a big way.

Now for one of the fun places to be for World Card-Making Day i {Heart} Papers

Please join us at Simply Create Too. We'd love to see your creations.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica, Oh your card and leaves are amazing such a beautiful work of art totally stunning xx