Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birthday Punching


OK, stampers...so I'm rushing about getting ready for T-Day. I plan to shop at three grocery stores in order to save as much as possible. I'm dreading the cost of a "turkey dinner," and have already eliminated two of the more costly dishes I usually prepare...no crab cakes this year.  In addition to that we're getting the house ready for showing and our new house is coming along nicely. I have started to take my  morning walks around the new neighborhood which has landscaped winding paths and a beautiful view of mountains to the west. I am loving it. Thank goodness I've squeezed in a massage for tomorrow. It will be welcome.

 I've feverishly been making Christmas cards, but I managed to get a few B-Day cards done too. This uses all SU products. Luv the banner punch and the stamp set that matches it. SU was quite innovative with this set, as you can also make a Christmas tree with it. I'll be posting a card showing this idea soon.

Well along to bed I go.

Blessings,
Erica


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Erica, This is gorgeous x