Saturday, November 3, 2012

How About a Christmas Card

So odd tonight...that I can't publish my Simply Create Too post along with its card. But in publishing this post, I think I figured out a way around it.

Here is another card to add to my growing stash. I've used an A2 card with SU's marina mist for the base and Geo. Pacific white cs  where white is used. The snowflake is huge and new from SU's snowflake soiree. I inked it up with Memento sky blue and dazzled its points (tho' undiscernible) with Stickles star dust. I used two Nestie dies and tied a bow, added a pearl, and the tag is made with Nesties labels. The pretty lace edging is from Cherry Lynn Designs. It really looks like a piece of lace...luv it. I used a Cuttlebug polka dot folder for interest. I will make another based on this, however, I think I need to emboss this snowflade in a darker blue or, use a diecut snowflake...and I just happened to buy one today...:)

Hugs, Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica, Your card is stunning l like the simplicity of it so so lovely x