Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Simply Create Too Challenge...Use Your Stash

Hey Stampers, we're using our stash at Simply Create Too. That's never difficult for me as I have quite the stash...ahem'. So I kept it simple, starting off with a DCWV 'dots, stripes and plaids', pre-made card. These boxes of cards (50 ea.) are a real time-saver. And if you don't like the card front, you can cut it up for use as various sized mats, etc. Dots make me happy. My fave dress as a little girl was a navy blue and white polka dot dress. I cried when it no longer fit me.

I stamped in Memento danube blue ink on a white mat with a large Stampendous sentiment that could easily also be used on the inside of a card.   A scrap of pink ric rac I had in my stash finished it off. I'll be duplicating this card when I start making my sets for friends' presents this holiday.

Come along and play with us in this easy peasy Simply Create Too challenge, won't you.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Erica and a wonderful sentiment too! x