Sunday, August 25, 2013

A new embossing folder


The card is sitting atop my laptop. How's that for rushing. And it's night and it's from my IPhone.

I finished this card days ago and sadly I have to use it already. A cousin of my childrens' passed away last week. I was trying to get a sympathy card stash together. We all know how difficult they are to make if you need one right away.  I picked up a new Darice folder earlier this week, thinking it would be very useful for masculine cards. I used my Cheery Lynn die for the leafy vine. I ink-embossed the folder with Tim Holtz brick red distress ink. The sentiment is from SU die cut with a Nestabilitie, as well as the cs.

I will be putting this in the mail first thing Monday.

Count your blessings
Erica



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Erica is your card which serves the purpose x

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so sorry for the loss. Your card is beautiful. I really like the embossing folder and your use of the brick red distress ink on it. This made a beautiful sympathy card. Hope you are well! Best, Curt