Friday, September 6, 2013

Before I Go Check Out the LIM challenge for the week....

Yup, I've gone and done it again....made a card within 24 hours or so of checking on a challenge and then not posting it forthwith. Has that ever happened to you? Life got busy what with my SIL graduating with a well-earned Masters Degree and his parents coming from NC to share his joy. Having never met them in the 10 yrs., my daughter has been married to their son, this was just too busy and happy a time for me to retreat to my craft room. So, with the new challenge probably hovering in my sidebar this minute, I give you a looksie at the one I made for last weeks.

We were to use watercolors. And so I colored this lone tulip with my water colors and used an embossing folder. Then it's matted on the same cs.


Now for a peek at THIS week's challenge. I hope you can join the Limettes too.
Have a happy and blessed weekend.

Erica

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is lovely Erica, that embossed frame is beautiful, as is the tulip image.