Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"New To Me" challenge

Hi Stamping Community....I've been making cards like crazy and I've been in need of some fresh sketches. By blogging hopping and searching, which seems to take over much of my free time, I found
this one here STAMPlorations Holiday Papercrafting ChallengeThe sketch was fresh and new so I went with it.




Here's the sketch I followed.



I just received a bunch of dies from Overstock and the Spellbinders Fall Foliage was one set. Then I used an embossing folder from Darice and a Cherry Lynn die on the top. The banner is from a hostess rewards stamp set in the new catty. The ink is from Memento and the paper is SU and/or Geo. Pac. I used SU's new Candy Dots for the embellies to the  banner. 

This sketch will work with flowers and those hexies that are the rage....gotta use this one again.

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Erica! I love the die-cut leaves, and the embossed background is eye-catching! Thanks so much for joining me in the holiday papercrafting challenge! Hope you have a wonderful day!

~Shery