Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fun Flip Flop Card

Hi Stamping friends,

The weather continues to cool down in my neck of the woods and I hope you're experiencing similar weather in your area.

Last week I made up my mind to get a flu shot. Since I'm over 60, I thought it was the right thing to do and last year I had actually contracted quite an awful case of the nasty bug. Nowhere on the hand-out did it say how sick the vaccine could make you and that there is no guarantee you won't get a flu of another kind that the vaccine is not engineered to prevent/lessen. RATS! I don't want to be sick this year. I don't have time! Nothing to do except frequent thorough hand-washing , and as little communication with the outer world as possible. Fat chance that.

Stampin' Up has been enjoying a love affair with dies. They call their line thin-lets. I have been accumulating quite a few and I find I'm enjoying them nearly as much as my Spellbinder Nestabilities.  They have made one that that is a card in itself. There are two styles. This is the round one. I think it's adorable when you get a bit bored with the reliable open/shut folded card. It is an A2 sized card so it will fit into the A2 envie. It's easy peasy to make with your die-cut machine, but there are lots of video tutes on ways to use them, so I won't bore you here. Just enjoy. And I hope I won't need to be sending out one of these anytime soon.


Blessings, Erica

No comments: