Friday, December 20, 2013

Around the Corner

It really is around the corner. I'm liking that Christmas Day is in the middle of the week. Though it's a bummer for people work M-F, it seems to be taking some of the stress away for me. I keep thinking I still have 4 days to get stuff done. Thankfully, I've managed to be on top of things.

I never did find my cards, but I was able to make 15 new ones and this is one of the newbies.
All of my cards were mailed yesterday, so even the two I have going to New York will arrive by Tuesday.



Stampin' Up red glitter paper and Gina K luxury white for the base. I used a SU set for the sentiment and the border. Real Red ink from SU also and red pearls from my stash. The wars are all from various sized punches. 

So friends, don't wait until Monday to finish up your shopping or baking. That day should b the day you relax and just begin to enjoy.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Erica this is so lovely truly inspiring xx

Leslie Miller said...

I hope you had a beautiful Christmas, Erica. Enjoy these last few days of 2013. I'm loving your red and white card with the glittery stars!

Kim Heggins said...

Happy New Year...beautiful card and that sentiment is so sweet. Love all the red glitter on the stars, so festive.