Friday, April 4, 2014

Simply Create Too Design Team no. 58 Easter and Bunnies

Good Morning Stampers, here comes the weekend.  In Arizona, we are having a lovely spring. Knowing how short it tends to be, we're taking advantage of every moment possible.

I have made some cute simple Easter treat bags for our mid-post challenge. I used a Quik-Kutz (who I believe is with Life-Style crafts, who I think has been bought out by yet another company) paper bag die. It is very easy to manipulate and even goes through my Cuttlebug...but just barely.


I used kraft card stock and some green from Recollections...this is my go-to paper now, even for card bases. Have you had a chance to try their new wonderfully thick 110 lb. card stock yet. It is only $12.99 for 100 sheets. Use your coupon for the best deal. Try it, you won't regret it. I used an oval Nestabilitie die for the frame, some acetate, ribbon from SU and the grass is a die from Cheery Lyn Designs. The bunny is one I picked up from convention, by Impression Obsessions. and the flowers are from my stash. The egg background was created stamping all over with a tiny Judi-Kin peg stamps. I used whatever markers I had on my desk to color the bunny. 

I will be giving these to the teen volunteers in our church ministry. 

Head on over to Simply Create Too and play along. Everybody has bunnies in their stash.

I'm working on some 5x7 Easter cards with a religious theme, so I'll be back to show them off. I got paid for them too. Gotta love it.

Blessings,
Erica

4 comments:

Darnell said...

Adorable Easter treat bag, Erica! And thanks for the tip about Recollections paper! Have a great day!! Hugs, Darnell (I love what it says above your comment box ~ so true!)

Sandra H said...

Awww Erica ......So adorable x

Janice said...

This is really cute!

Linda said...

How lovely, Erica!