Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's a Mini Challenge at Caseology

Hi Friends,

Card styles change as much as clothing styles do I think. We are either going with big bold images, or with small. But in the end, it really is a matter of personal taste in both arenas, don't you think?
Personally, I had my mini-skirt days and having a decent pair of gams, I rocked them back in the 60s. Now, I live in a different 60s era so to speak, having been blessed with 65 years on this earth. So happily, I joined in here Casology no. 135 Mini, since I will never wear a mini-skirt again.

Both of these sweet little images are from OHDeerMe kits by Freckled Fawn & Hero Arts. I actually thought I'd be using them to dress up pages in my Erin Condren Planner, but I just never seem to have time to play with it. So, why not use them here I thought.


The card base is Geo. Pacific white cs and the the die for the mat is from WPlus9. The inks used are Memento  and I paper-pieced the cup with some paper from my stash. The right side edge of the good stuff image is a bit splotchy and no amount of photo editing (with my limited skills) would fix it. It doesn't look nearly as bad IRL.

I have someone in mind for this card, so it won't be collecting dust.

If you own some wee/mini/tiny stamps, why not head on over to Casology and play along.

Blessings,
Erica

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Loving this!!

Darnell said...

This really stood out to me in the CASology gallery, Erica! Good stuff, indeed! Fantastic card!! Hugs, Darnell

Judy1223 said...

Ha, no more mini skirts, huh? Well, your mini coffee cup is quite adorable! Perfect for the cue (and would be perfect for the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop going on right now, too!) Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Mmmmm… wishing I had a cup of that right about now! Super cute card and great way to use those tiny images! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Erica, what a cute card for a coffee-lover!

Taunya Butler said...

Great, fun, clever, and cool card!! Or should I say HOT card since it has a coffee theme to it!! Really great and I love it!!
Taunya Butler
daisiesgirl.com