Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Get Creative Chllenges no. 20, Monochromatic Purple

Hi Stampers,

We're having our 20th challenge at Get Creative Challenges and our theme is monochromatic purple. Our sponsor is Polka Doodle. (I'll update with a link as it doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment.)

Here's my image and card.

I was complaining to my design team members the difficulty I have with copics when coloring hair and faces. So I made this gal's hair gray. I've seen gorgeous shapely women with gray hair. Some people age well. I, unfortunately, am not one of them.

I used copics to color everything and Wink of Stella in clear to go over her purse. I used lots of dies for frames, flourishes and the butterfly. Then finished it with ribbon and a ceramic flower and pearls. The sentiment is from my stash and wasn't in a set. All of the papers are different shades of purple.
Her skin tones were done with Derwent skin tone pencils. I think I do better with these than copics.

At Get Creative Challenges, we always have a sponsor, so you can win digi stamps. So don't delay. Head on over and play along with us.

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I LOVE PURPLE!!! TFS Be Blessed.