Saturday, January 9, 2016

Simply Create Too Dt Challenge no. 100

Happy New Year to everyone who stops by. We're well into the century and I'm feeling super blessed to have experienced 50 yrs. of the previous century and now 16 years of this one. Oh my, the changes I've seen.

Here is my card for the SCT DT with a theme of "Celebrate." Won't you join us in celebration of anything that suits your fancy and post your card in our challenge. My card celebrates one of the February birthdays in my life. I used my new Kureake watercolor pens. A banner from IO and some sequins enhance the celebratory mood. There's a lot more sparkle IRL, but you get the picture.

I also found a "new to me" challenge Seize the Birthday I know I make far more birthday cards than other occasion, so this challenge will be a good for me to find new inspiration as well as to post my cards.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica

3 comments:

Hannelie said...

The tiny pearls add a beautiful touch to your card Erica!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous card Erica and I'd certainly be happy to pop along to your party if I get to eat those yummy cupcakes! Love the embossed background.
Happy New Year
Hugs
Carol x

shirley-bee said...

Love your colourful cupcakes! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)