Sunday, June 26, 2016

Snow Much for Challenge no. 112, Christmas in July

Hi Friends,

I gotta admit, I'm not much of a fan for Christmas in July cards. I'm not a Christmas fan in the first place and I actually have fewer and fewer cards to send-off as I've become older. I recognize that it's normal, but it isn't fun. I'd like to know if Hallmark even turns a profit on Christmas cards these days, since young people rely more and more on social media.  I may just look it up.

Well, I didn't want to let my team down at Simply Create Too so here's my card.


I have quite a few snowflake dies from different companies. I suppose I like snow. How that could be, I'm not certain, as I vowed to never be around the stuff in person again, after leaving New York and moving to sunny hot Arizona.

This is not my original design, having found it on YouTube. For further details, should you want to CAS this card, leave me a comment.

I hope you have some time to play along with us in our challenge.

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica........Wow well your card is beautiful the snowflakes are amazing xx