Saturday, November 12, 2016

Simply Create Too Challenge no. 122, Turkeys

Good afternoon, how's the day treating you and hopefully you'll have a blessed weekend. Over at Simply Create Too we are checking out turkeys, not the human-kind..tee hee.

So here's my card, made with a Sizzix die set and matching  stamps, glitter paper and leaf punches. The itty bitty pie and sheaf of wheat is from a set by the Sassy Club, which is an on-line .com that produces calendar goodies. I did this card using a piece of transparency in the easel style. The base and mats are SU cs. I colored the turkey body with watercolor brushes. I hope my turkey will make someone smile. I'm headed over the challenge to see some creativity.



Hope you will have a chance to play along with us in the next two weeks.

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So adorable Erica is your card x